Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Posy Baby Cardigan in Three Sizes

I'm sorry it has taken me ages to rewrite this pattern to include three sizes. I have made all three and this is the latest one which is the middle size. I just love this colour and the red heart buttons. I did go with a moss stitch collar, button band, button hole band, cuff and welt on this one just to ring the changes from the garter stitch a little. Looking closely at the picture it seems I have missed a ring of moss stitch on one of the cuffs, should you make one, you won't do that. That's what comes of trying to finish in  hurry.

As I have been a bad blogger I have forgotton how to create a link for this pattern in the tutorials and patterns section of the blog. I will work it out but in the meantime here is the link from this blog post. So I shall post this for now and go an play with creating the better link.

2 comments:

  1. I can see that you are putting a lot of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work. Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site. For more information visit potpourri for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to get this pattern I can't see how I can. Thanks

    ReplyDelete