Wednesday 21 March 2012

Busy Sewing

Blocks for a quilt using Moda Ruby


This is a collection of items I have made so far this week. I'm trying to accumulate a number of things to sell at the school summer fair and this is just the start. Pincushions, cards and a drawstring bag. I will be making a lot more over the next few weeks so I have a selection of low, medium and higher priced items. I have made cushion tops but am waiting for a piping foot to arrive so I can finish them. I will also be making a few baby quilts and bags of various shapes and sizes. I am hoping that people will commission items from me once they have seen what I can do.

The blocks in the top picture are waiting for backing to arrive to be assembled as the first one of the baby quilts for the school fair.

1 comment: