Friday 17 February 2012

Knitting Lace with Beads

Louise and I made a bookmark each using lace designs we made up as we went along and beads. The beads are hard to see in mine, it's the green one but they are there. Louise's are also hard to see as the pins for blocking had bobbles on that look like beads. These didn't take long and we had fun working out what lace stitches to use and where.

This photo shows St Abb's head. The hubs and I walked from St Abb's harbour along the coastal path to the lighthouse and then back along the Loch. It was cold and bracing but absolutely lovely. We walked for a couple of hours, met a very few walkers while we were out and then met up with Louise in her shop before we made our way back to Berwick Upon Tweed on the bus. I love this part of the world and can't wait to come back here. These few days I have spend here have relaxed and revitalised me. Back to work on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment