Saturday 22 May 2010

White Cliffs of Dover


As today was such a beautiful one John and I decided to get on the train and go to Dover to have a walk on the cliffs. We did about 5 miles, the weather was perfect, we heard the skylarks and the sea. It was definately a good decision. We sat on the cliffs and ate our sandwiches, the hooded crows were very interested in my crisps (low fat of course).
I did take some knitting on the train, not Mum's cardi as that would have been much too big, but socks, a pair I've been working on for ages, I keep putting them down. I don't usually suffer from 'second sock syndrome' but I really am with these. Must finish, must finish! Especially as I have just got some gorgeous Natural Dye Studio sock yarn in a lovely soft green that I want to knit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment